MEDIC PRO LINK?
- We are one of the only two Official Representative of Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM) in Malaysia
- We are Official Representative of Universitas Padjadjaran (UNPAD)
- We achieved combined highest student success rate in University’s Selection Test for UGM & BOGOR every year since 2009.
- We are Official University’s Selection Test Co-ordinator (National Level) for Universitas Brawijaya, Bogor Agriculture University, and Universitas Andalas.
- Effective & proven intensive course for Top Indonesian Universities Selection Test. Inarguably, we have the most experienced ground staffs in Indonesia to assist students affair.
- Providing good arrangement for students bound to Russia through our support office in Kursk SINCE 2004
- Affordable tuition fee as determined by Universities. Good track record with Ministry of Education (MOE).
- Continuously recommended by our previous clients.
Medic Pro Link Sdn Bhd is a reputable student placement agency registered under Higher Education Ministry of Malaysia (RF (PTLN)7000/01/437/7/Jdl.1 (118)). Medic Pro Link was established in the year 2004 and has gradually grown into a Pvt. Ltd. Company keeping in line with the requirement of the Ministry of Education, Malaysia. Medic Pro Link has been appointed as an official representative in Malaysia by a number of reputable foreign universities. To ensure effective co-ordination and in order to provide efficient services. Medic Pro Link has established proactive working co-operation with
relevant agencies including Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia Medical Council, Malaysian Dental Council, Malaysian Pharmacy Board, Malaysian Veterinary Council, Public Service Department and Indonesian Ministry of Higher Education.
- Providing comprehensive information about the universities represented by our company.
- Providing counseling services for Malaysian students who aspire to further their studies in foreign universities that will best suit their needs.
- Providing information and guidance to obtain financial aid from various organizations.
- Liaising with relevant Government authorities to obtain approval and necessary certificates e.g. NOC.
- Liaising with foreign universities to ensure that the students’ qualification is on par with the benchmark set by the universities and obtain Letter of Offer.
- Arrange pre-departure matters of students such as visa, flight tickets and other related travel documents.
- Conduct Pre-Departure briefing for successful students prior to their departure in accordance with the guideline set by the Ministry of Education of Malaysia.
- Arrange Post-Departure matters of students such as Stay Permit, Hostel, Banking, Shopping and etc.
- Our representative will accompany students to the respective universities and render necessary assistance in oversea.
- Arrangement of personnel for student assistance in selected universities.